Indiana Jeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Jeepers

Home of the Indiana Jeepin crew!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Body Lift Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrLawMoose

Body Lift Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Body Lift Ideas   Body Lift Ideas EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:09 am

Looking for body lift ideas.

Any good company? Size?

I know some have said the Rubicons need a 1.25" over the 1" cause of the transmission.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
JeepinAl
Admin
JeepinAl

Body Lift Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Lift Ideas   Body Lift Ideas EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Not sure about the being a rubicon issue. but I went with the 1 inch M.O.R.E body lift and have been pretty happy with it. I ran it on the YJ I had and now the TJ I currently own. My only issue with the TJ was the T-case linkage was all jacked up but that could of been from the previous owner too. It had a 2 inch body lift on it before and I lowered it to a 1 inch. I fixed the t-case linkage issue by getting rid of the whole stock linkage set up and putting on a Novak cable shifter.. Shifts smooth as butter now in all ranges! and stays in the 4 low..the most important part Laughing 
Back to top Go down
https://indianajeepers.forumotion.com
MrLawMoose

Body Lift Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Lift Ideas   Body Lift Ideas EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:24 pm

I ended up getting a 1.25 zone kit from baseline
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Body Lift Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Lift Ideas   Body Lift Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Body Lift Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indiana Jeepers  :: Jeep 4x4 Technical Forums :: CJ, YJ, TJ, JK, tech (short Wheelbase) :: TJ Tech-
Jump to: