Indiana Jeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Jeepers

Home of the Indiana Jeepin crew!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tristan Wiegman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twiegman

Tristan Wiegman Empty
PostSubject: Tristan Wiegman   Tristan Wiegman EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi my name is Tristan and i am currently 17 and am a junior in high school i have a 1987 jeep wrangler yj with a fuel injected 2.5 with a 5 speed manual tranny no lift yet but am working to get their. I love to wheel and hunt all my family has jeeps which is why i have one. Dad 73 cj5 3inch suspension 1 inch body 33 mud terrains aunt 77 cj5 same suspension 33 all terrain tires used to be my grandfathers. Than my dad rebuilt it. My main hope on being in this forum is to learn as much as possible and to meet cool people and places and to go wheelin with friends.
Back to top Go down
JeepinAl
Admin
JeepinAl

Tristan Wiegman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Wiegman   Tristan Wiegman EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Welcome! I think you have come to the right place, just bare with us as we are going through some changes right now..
Back to top Go down
https://indianajeepers.forumotion.com
MrLawMoose

Tristan Wiegman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Wiegman   Tristan Wiegman EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Howdy Tristan! Im moose.....Im the pretty one
Back to top Go down
Twiegman

Tristan Wiegman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Wiegman   Tristan Wiegman EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Its nice to meet you guys do you guys go to the odz jeep jam
Back to top Go down
JeepinAl
Admin
JeepinAl

Tristan Wiegman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Wiegman   Tristan Wiegman EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:55 pm

I didn't go to the last one due to having to work last year but if I can make this one coming up I will go...
Back to top Go down
Twiegman

Tristan Wiegman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Wiegman   Tristan Wiegman EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Well it sounds like i am planning a wheelin trip for forum members at kessie jeep farm
Back to top Go down
MrLawMoose

Tristan Wiegman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Wiegman   Tristan Wiegman EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:58 pm

I was invited but I ended being busy with school and work
Back to top Go down
JeepinAl
Admin
JeepinAl

Tristan Wiegman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Wiegman   Tristan Wiegman EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:00 am

Post up in the wheeling events forum with some info and let us know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twiegman

Tristan Wiegman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Wiegman   Tristan Wiegman EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:03 am

Yep well i was talking to the owner of kessie jeep farm askin if its open year round he said no only for special events so i asked what if we had people from a local forum come like 10+ jeeps and he said we should be able to work something out maybe midway through june so tell ure friends the only time you get to ride on these trails at odz jeep jam and he said we should be able to set up a date for some local forum people to wheel get the word out about this place
Back to top Go down
MrLawMoose

Tristan Wiegman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Wiegman   Tristan Wiegman EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:06 am

Heck ya! Sounds like a great time!
Back to top Go down
Twiegman

Tristan Wiegman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Wiegman   Tristan Wiegman EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:26 am

Right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tristan Wiegman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Wiegman   Tristan Wiegman Empty

Back to top Go down

Tristan Wiegman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indiana Jeepers  :: Introduction :: Introductions-
Jump to: