Indiana Jeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Jeepers

Home of the Indiana Jeepin crew!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules and guidelines and FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeepinAl
Admin
JeepinAl

Rules and guidelines and FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Rules and guidelines and FAQ   Rules and guidelines and FAQ EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:14 pm

I agree NOT to hold Indiana Jeepers liable for anything stated within the forums. Messages posted on this forum are the sole opinion and responsibility of the poster. Indiana Jeepers makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained within the forums.

I understand that Indiana Jeepers reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to monitor transactions and communications that occur on this forums. All on site private discussions (Private Messaging) with moderators/administrators related to forum policy/actions may be shared with administrators if necessary.

I understand that Indiana Jeepers is a privately owned website and that my ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right. I also understand that the owners of Indiana Jeepers reserves the right to terminate my account, remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason and without any prior notice.

I understand that registering under more than one username is prohibited.

I understand that the owners of Indiana Jeepers reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines (including those created for special events and/or giveaways) at any time and without any prior notice.

I understand that it is my responsibility to be familiar with and remain updated with current Indiana Jeepers Rules and Guidelines. All users of Indiana Jeepers must comply with these guidelines. Infractions of any Rules or Guideline may result in revocation of forum privileges.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You are also acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions outlined above carefully and agree to abide by them.

Although the administrators and moderators of Indiana Jeepers will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Indiana Jeepers.
Back to top Go down
https://indianajeepers.forumotion.com

Rules and guidelines and FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indiana Jeepers  :: Introduction :: Introductions-
Jump to: